Business Valuation Services: What’s Your Business Worth?
Many business owners have no idea what their business is worth; some may underestimate whereas others overestimate - sometimes significantly. Obtaining a third-party business valuation allows business owners to set a price that is realistic, yet still, achieves maximum value.
There are many reasons a business owner might want to obtain a business valuation:
- Selling a business
- Obtaining seed money from investors
- Annual or quarterly reports to investors
- Divorce proceedings
- Estate, gift and trust planning
- Shareholder disputes
- Litigation support for bankruptcy, fraud, and business disputes
- Mergers and acquisitions
Our Team of Business Valuation Analysts Is Here to Help.
Highly trained and experienced, when we conduct a business evaluation here’s what you can expect:
- Use of recognized and generally accepted methodologies to determine the value of your business assets- both tangible and intangible.
- A detailed report that discusses methodologies, analyses, and conclusions for your specific needs.
- An assessment of your business financials including financial history and future predictions.
- A thorough examination of operational, management and marketing issues.
- An evaluation of every possible factor - internal and external - that could affect the valuation analysis.
Business Valuation Experts You Can Count On.
Business valuation is a complex process, incorporating specialized knowledge about accounting, finance, economics, and taxation as well as business principles.
If you have any questions or would like more information about our business valuation services, please give us a call or contact us using the form below. You’ll be glad you did.